Tower Site Acquisition and Permitting
S & K Electrical Contracting has comprehensive experience in acquiring sites and permits for tower construction.
S & K Electrical Contracting will:
- Identify, evaluate and rank all potential sites within search rings
- Submit site option reports on most qualified candidates with site specific information
- Report potential opposition issues
- Negotiate and execute lease agreements between landowners and client at reasonable rates.
- Identify the zoning and permitting approval processes
- Determine construction issues and other schedule or budget impacting concerns
- Obtain utility and access easements
- Initiate survey, title search, and environmental investigations
- Submit applications for zoning, special use permits, variances, etc. as required
- Facilitate approval process by arranging expert testimony, exhibits and representation at public hearings
- Monitor and periodically advise client on acquisition status of each site
- Upon completion of the site acquisition process for each site, submit documented file with all necessary reports and permits
Our Site Acquisitions team prides itself on acquiring sites in a timely and efficient manner that helps cut the cost of your project.